Past episodes and show notes

File 2017-06-26, 2 18 14 PM
001 You only need two things to succeed

This is what you can expect from my podcast

File 2017-06-26, 2 18 14 PM
002 Three ingredients for Success

How to succeed in almost anything

File 2017-06-26, 2 18 14 PM
003 The Other 10%

If 90% of all startup businesses fail, what then is the Other 10% doing right?

File 2017-06-26, 2 18 14 PM
004 5 Focus Area

Focus on these areas from the start

File 2017-06-26, 2 18 14 PM
005 5 Key Systems

If you want to succeed in business, implement these 5 systems

File 2017-06-26, 2 18 14 PM
006 Better Business Plan

Do I really need a business plan?

Breakthrough with Carl Schultz also featured on

“The answer is closer than you think, it’s in your heart and on your lips”